Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Tired Tuesday

Looking NOBO on the Appalachian Trail at Newfound Gap, Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I wouldn't recommend going too far from the parking lot without some sort of traction assistance on your feet.


Date: February 17, 2015
Current Week: 02/11/15 - 02/17/15
Days until Amicalola: 36
Pounds to next weight goal: 8.4 (+1.2)
Total loss Last Week: 2.0
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 20
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 187
Minutes Exercised, Week: 137
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

After a good Sunday, Monday was a turn towards the wrong direction. I think this was primarily due to getting up at 5:00 in the morning after not going to sleep until about three hours earlier. As such, the overnight weight loss machinations never triggered completely, leaving me stuck. Had I been able to sleep until 9:00 or so (a more normal wake-up time for me) I may have lost weight, or at least been up less.

Despite the setback, I'm happy with most of how yesterday played out. I made it out for a 20 minute walk in the frigid cold, and kept to my 8:00 rule. As long as I stick to those principles on the whole, I'm confident I'll keep moving in the right direction.

No comments :

Post a Comment