Friday, February 20, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Rebound Friday

The high ridge of the Smokies on the cusp of autumn, from an overlook near Cataloochee Valley, Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The Appalachian Trail is somewhere along the high ridge in the background.

Date: February 20, 2015
Current Week: 02/18/15 - 02/24/15
Days until Amicalola: 33
Pounds to next weight goal: 4.6 (-2.0)
Total loss Last Week: 1.0
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 15
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 162
Minutes Exercised, Week: 25
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

It was a strong bounce back in the right direction following Thursday's less than stellar result. Like the best days, it was achieved by cutting myself off from eating after 8:00 and limiting what I ate for dinner. I wouldn't expect this result to extend to a second day, as it was a very tough week at work that ended on a very high note. As such, I enjoyed violating both the 8:00 rule and my "go easy on dinner" rule. It's probably mitigated a bit by the fact that I didn't go overboard at lunch, but only a bit.

No comments :

Post a Comment