Sunday, February 8, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Checking off the List

Bumblebee visiting flowers, at Johnson Shut-Ins State Park in the St. Francois Mountain of Missouri

Date: February 8, 2015
Current Week: 02/04/15 - 02/10/15
Days until Amicalola: 45
Pounds to next weight goal: 7.4 (+2.0)
Total Gain Last Week: 0.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 55
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 202
Minutes Exercised, Week: 110
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

I would call yesterday a mixed bag. On the one hand, I once again had trouble with eating too much, so the scale went in the wrong direction this morning. This wasn't unanticipated, and I'm still doing better this week than last. But I can still do a lot better.



On the other hand, I did get 55 minutes of exercise in yesterday. And I did stick to my 8:00 rule. This helped tamp down my weekend woes, and put me in a better position to improve this week as a whole. The (relatively) warm weather certainly helped, as I was able to get some walks in while waiting to watch a couple movies*.



* For the record, the two movies were Two Days, One Night (#93 of 2014) and Jupiter Ascending (#1 of 2015) 

No comments :

Post a Comment