Friday, February 13, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Friday Night Live

Cloudland Canyon, in the Georgia State Park of the same name. Cloudland Canyon is part of the much larger Lookout Mountain, which is actually part of the Cumberland Plateau. This is the opposite side of the Appalachian zone from the Blue Ridge, where the Appalachian trail is located.

Date: February 13, 2015
Current Week: 02/11/15 - 02/17/15
Days until Amicalola: 40
Pounds to next weight goal: 4.2 (-1.6)
Total loss Last Week: 3.0
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 32
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 187
Minutes Exercised, Week: 67
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

I appear to have a pretty good system going on here, at least during the week. It's built around three points. First, get at least 30 minutes of exercise. Second, stop eating at 8:00 every evening. Finally, limit the size of my dinner. By following those three steps, I've lost weight every weekday save for one the past several weeks. If I kept that pace up seven days a week, I'd be in a much better position.



Unfortunately that only seems to work about 4 days a week for me. The other three seem to be a bit of a problem. I anticipate tomorrow being another bad day, because although I did hit my 30 minute exercise goal, and didn't do that bad for dinner, I did go a bit past the 8:00 line with a snack while driving downstate.

I can live with one day of reversal this weekend. But my goal is to reverse it at least one of these days. Because I have a three day weekend thanks to President's Day, it's going to be even more difficult. We'll just have to see.

No comments :

Post a Comment