Friday, February 6, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Heading Into Rough Seas of the Weekend

Some large ferns growing along the Ice Age Trail's John Muir segment. This picture is a good reminder that this cold, snowy weather won't be here forever. Soon enough we'll be griping about warm, buggy weather.

Date: February 6, 2015
Current Week: 02/04/15 - 02/10/15
Days until Amicalola: 47
Pounds to next weight goal: 3.6 (-2.0)
Total Gain Last Week: 0.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 20
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 202
Minutes Exercised, Week: 40
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

Adhering to the 8:00 rule has worked out pretty well for me this week, as every night I've done since Monday has resulted in a good result the next morning. It looks like it's the lynchpin in my daily weight loss strategy, right along getting regular exercise. I'm happy that I'm on a four day winning streak.



Of course, I was on a four day winning streak last week, and look how that turned out. I don't expect every day this weekend to work out for me, but I am hoping that I can at least have one good day, and not end up so far behind like I did a week ago. This will definitely be a big test for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment