Monday, February 9, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Back To Work

One of the fu dogs at the appropriately named Fu Dog Garden, at Allerton Park, near Monticello, IL.
Date: February 9, 2015
Current Week: 02/04/15 - 02/10/15
Days until Amicalola: 44
Pounds to next weight goal: 7.6 (+0.2)
Total Gain Last Week: 0.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 40
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 202
Minutes Exercised, Week: 150
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 2.66

As I've said before, weekends are a problem for me. Even a day where I took it fairly careful ended up with a slight increase. I'm weak to the proximity of bad food choices and the ease of staying put instead of going out and hiking, which would be a significant calorie burner with the post holing I would have had to do at times had I hiked.



Nonetheless, I still kept to my 8:00 food curfew two of the three nights, and did establish some boundaries that I mostly stuck to. The result, while not the best I could have hoped for, was an improvement over last week. I'm still at a level lower than last Wednesday, which assuming I keep it together today and tomorrow means I'll be down this week.In a sense, the weekend threw its best shot at me, and I survived, if barely.

Beyond the travails of my exercise and nutrition, it was a pretty good weekend. I finished up my goal of watching 100 movies from 2014, actually got some cleaning done in my apartment, and made it to the store to get some groceries. I have no excuse for not doing well this week, as I have plenty of good food for my breakfasts and dinners.

No comments :

Post a Comment