Sunday, March 1, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Welcome to March

The mountains of North Carolina and Georgia as the sun goes down. Taken from Wayah Bald along the Appalachian Trail.


Date: March 1, 2015
Current Week: 02/25/15 - 03/03/15
Days until Amicalola: 24
Pounds to next weight goal: 5.0 (-3.6)
Total gain Last Week: 1.2
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 40
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 154
Minutes Exercised, Week: 100
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

Saturday was a good day, the second day this week I've been down. I did it by keeping within my calorie limit for the day, and getting 40 minutes of exercise (in this case by walking in place). I can't say how things for today's check-in tomorrow, but that was a big one.



Now that I've partitioned off some food drop materials and the food stuffs for my initial load, I did a full weigh-in with food and everything in the pack, and I'm about seven pounds over my gaol of 40 pounds. The balance of this cut is going to come from trimming my clothing set and the food. I also have ordered some replacements for my camp sandals, which I'm hoping will shave some weight off as well. It's going to be tough, but I think I can get it under control.

No comments :

Post a Comment