Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: A Window of Opportunity

It's possible that this will be similar to what Great Smoky Mountains National Park will look like when we hike through in April. The lower elevations (which are not along the Appalachian Trail) will be well into Spring, while the high ridges (where the AT travels, although not on the pictured Mt. LeConte) will be reluctantly moving out of Winter.

Date: March 2, 2015
Current Week: 02/25/15 - 03/03/15
Days until Amicalola: 23
Pounds to next weight goal: 5.4 (+0.4)
Total gain Last Week: 1.2
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 30
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 154
Minutes Exercised, Week: 130
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

This post is actually going up in the wee hours of Tuesday, March 3, thanks to me not getting it written before I made the drive up to Schaumburg. I worked remotely today so I wouldn't have to deal with any fall out from the snow storm that hit central Illinois yesterday, but had to drive up this evening to avoid a mixture of bad weather that would have made an early drive in, oh, five hours or so quite dangerous. So today will have the rare (but not unique honor) of having two journal posts, at least during the clock day.

As for the usual stuff, I don't have much for today. I was up a bit, which was not a big surprise considering I didn't eat dinner until about 8:00, making most of the eating after that time. Also, given the jump down the previous day I would have been surprised, given the day of eating I had, that I would have lost anything. Nevertheless, I ended the weekend with a net loss, even if only one day was I down. Hopefully I can build on this the final two days of this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment