Friday, March 13, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Pleasant Spring Days

The first plants of Spring along the Willow Creek Trail at Forest Glen. This picture was taken about a year ago during my first hike after coming back from double pneumonia. 


Date: March 13, 2015
Current Week: 03/11/15 - 03/17/15
Days until Amicalola: 12
Pounds to next weight goal: 6.0 (+0.4)
Total gained Last Week: 1.6
Total Lost Entire Period: 10.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 35
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 181
Minutes Exercised, Week: 80
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

What a difference a week makes. Last Friday, the morning began at around zero degrees Fahrenheit. Today it was almost 65 here in Schaumburg. I went to lunch without a coat or even jacket, something I wouldn't have done last week. Such is March weather.



As for the usual activities, not a lot to report. I was up again, the same 0.4 pounds from the day before. It was rather nervous day of work in a week with its share of stress, and as such I ate more at dinner than I should have.

I did get 35 minutes of exercise, which has become easier to accomplish thanks to the move towards Spring. Not sure what the weather on the trail will bring, but I hope we have more than a few days like the past couple days.

No comments :

Post a Comment