Saturday, March 21, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Five Alive

In four days, we'll be walking up these stairs on our short little "pre-hike" to the top of Amicalola Falls.


Date: March 20, 2015
Current Week: 03/18/15 - 03/24/15
Days until Amicalola: 5
Pounds to next weight goal: 7.0 (-1.0)
Total gained Last Week: 0.2
Total Lost Entire Period: 9.2
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 25
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 195
Minutes Exercised, Week: 40
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

Surprisingly, yesterday didn't turn out so bad, as I actually went down. What helped was that I was done eating before eight in the evening, and I took a walk after I got back from the Fox and the Hound. This may have mitigated some of the beer, greasy appetizers, and going away cake I had. After the night before, I'll take a result like this one.



As you can tell by the timestamp on this post, I wrote this after midnight. However, I've yet to go to bed, so it's still effectively Friday for the purposes of this journal. Thus, it's still five days until we start the hike. We've packed up everything that's going into storage, and it's ready to move tomorrow morning. Afterwards we'll still have some stuff to pack into the two vehicles heading south to Ridge Farm, and one final cleaning of the apartment. Tomorrow evening I will be back in Ridge Farm for about 36 hours or so. Then it's off to Georgia.

No comments :

Post a Comment