Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: One Day More

Here's me earlier today in front of the arch marking the beginning of the approach trail. This shirt does not represent my actual hiking attire. Photo by Travis.
Date: March 23, 2015
Current Week: 03/18/15 - 03/24/15
Days until Amicalola: 2
Pounds to next weight goal: 8.6 (+1.0)
Total gained Last Week: 0.2
Total Lost Entire Period: 7.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 0
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 195
Minutes Exercised, Week: 52
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

It's down to tomorrow. One day more until the real show begins. Although these last three months haven't gone as well as I would have liked, I'm in a better position than I was at the beginning of the year. The hike up the 800 feet incline from the visitors center to the lodge above Amicalola Falls was tough, but not as tough as it would have been without the exercise I did the last three months. The fact that I'm here is a victory in and of itself. Once tomorrow comes, let the chips fall where they may.


No comments :

Post a Comment