Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Eight is Enough

A white blaze on a water fountain, in one of the Fontana Dam parking lots. Not too far from here is the "Fontana Hilton", a shelter so named because of its proximity to running water, restrooms, showers, and a phone. Photo by Erin.

Date: March 17, 2015
Current Week: 03/11/15 - 03/17/15
Days until Amicalola: 8
Pounds to next weight goal: 6.4 (-0.8)
Total gained Last Week: 1.6
Total Lost Entire Period: 9.8
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 30
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 181
Minutes Exercised, Week: 165
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

Things quieted down on Monday, as I started working my way back from the weekend. I got 30 minutes of walking in on the warmest day of 2015 yet, and was able to rein it in at dinner time. I was probably helped out a bit by all the work I was doing to pack things up and sort things out. I've actually made a good deal of progress, packing up several boxes of electronics, books, DVDs, and other sundry things. I've also cleaned out a bunch of unneeded papers and clothing, much of which was not fit to keep.



I've made a lot of progress, but it just doesn't feel look like it. I assume it's because a lot of what I've packed so far was sitting on bookshelfs, or on a DVD case, or in boxes already. I'm also sitting in the living room, where most of the stuff is as well, so it doesn't feel empty. It's clear that the bedroom and closet is emptier, but that isn't as noticeable, particularly when I'm not in either room.

No comments :

Post a Comment