Sunday, March 22, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Three's Company

In the chaos of moving out of my apartment, moving into storage, and heading back to Ridge Farm I forgot yesterday was "Springer Saturday". In honor of that, here's a repeat picture of the sign showing the way to Springer Mountain.


Date: March 22, 2015
Current Week: 03/18/15 - 03/24/15
Days until Amicalola: 3
Pounds to next weight goal: 7.6 (+0.6)
Total gained Last Week: 0.2
Total Lost Entire Period: 8.6
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 0
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 195
Minutes Exercised, Week: 52
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

I was up this morning, which isn't a surprise. Most likely I was up yesterday as well, as having a large meal at 10:00 at night tends to do that. My guess is I actually may have been down from yesterday, as although yesterday had a late, large meal, it was also an incredibly active day, with all the walking and carrying heavy things I did during the move.



As today is the rare calm day between the moving phase and the "head to Georgia" phase, I've been pretty low key. I've eaten enough junk that my final weigh in (I'm not taking the scale with me to Georgia) may end up up again. However, even if my weight goals didn't pan out as well as I'd like, I know I've gotten in better shape. Compared to where I was at the end of December, I took all of those stairs much better. It's still going to be a tough slog come Wednesday (and the "ceremonial" start on Tuesday up the 604 stairs as Amicalola Falls), but I know I'm in a better position to handle it now.

No comments :

Post a Comment