Sunday, March 22, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Four More Years


If things go well, we'll be turning at this lamp post to cross the Potomac River into Maryland, having hiked through Harpers Ferry. While the true halfway point of the trail is many miles to the north in Pennsylvania, Harpers Ferry is often considered the traditional half-way point.

Date: March 21, 2015
Current Week: 03/18/15 - 03/24/15
Days until Amicalola: 4
Pounds to next weight goal: N/A (N/A)
Total gained Last Week: 0.2
Total Lost Entire Period: 9.2
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 12
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 195
Minutes Exercised, Week: 52
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

For the second straight day I'm posting after midnight on the next day after the official day of the journal. Like yesterday, this was understandable, as I spent the day moving out of my apartment, and then driving back to Ridge Farm. It was a long day of moving, with walking up enough stairs to get me to the top of Amicalola Falls.



As tough of a day as it was, I got through it, thanks to the help from my brother and cousin. My stuff is in storage for the next six months, unless it's going into my pack for the hike.

I didn't get much measured exercise yesterday, and won't have any to record for today. However I had plenty of exercise with the moving. I didn't record a weight this morning, so I'll have to see how things turned out tomorrow morning. I'm guessing the big meal we ate on the way home well after 8:00 may not help things.

No comments :

Post a Comment