Monday, March 9, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Miles

Along the Appalachian Trail at Grayson Highlands State Park in southern Virginia. Not pictured are the famous ponies of the park. They did not show up during the part of the trail we walked, although we heard they were SOBO down the trail from Massie Gap, where we walked up to the trail. It's hard to tell from this picture, but Grayson Highlands is one of the places along the trail where you really feel like you are high up in the mountains.

Date: March 9, 2015
Current Week: 03/04/15 - 03/10/15
Days until Amicalola: 16
Pounds to next weight goal: 4.8 (-3.6)
Total lost Last Week: 3.2
Total Lost Entire Period: 11.4
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 20
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 165
Minutes Exercised, Week: 121
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

Just as I thought, it turned out that the weekend wasn't so bad after all. I got 70 minutes of exercise, and didn't too terrible (if not overly great) with food. In fact, it was one of the best weekend results I've had in a while, erasing most (but not all) of the mess that I made on Wednesday and Thursday.



My work to prepare my stuff for storage continues, although I'll have to pick up the pace. I've already thrown a few things away, and I have a few more things boxed up. I've got a lot more to do only a bit more than a week to get it done.

No comments :

Post a Comment