Saturday, March 7, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Springer Saturday #9

This is not on Springer Mountain, but it is on the approach trail to the start of the AT. This little monument is overshadowed by the more prominent arch marking the start of the approach trail.

Date: March 7, 2015
Week: 03/04-03/10
Minutes exercised: 15
Minutes exercised week: 51

No weight recorded from yesterday because I was away from the scale. However, I doubt it was too good.  Sometimes you and your parents order dessert at a restaurant you frequent.  Sometimes the manager of said restaurant surprises you with an off menu dessert as well. They were delicious,  but not helpful.



A big problem I have right now (besides too many desserts) is with the waiting. I'm frequently debating whether to switch out gear or not. Mostly thisis my sleeping pad, but its been other items as well. I'm pretty much set, but I think the doubt will last well into the hike.

No comments :

Post a Comment