Sunday, March 15, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Katahdin

A series of Rock Formations as Arches National Park known as Park Avenue. It got its name from its resemblance to the street of the same name in New York, as the rock formations look kind of like tall buildings with a street in the middle.


Date: March 15, 2015
Current Week: 03/11/15 - 03/17/15
Days until Amicalola: 10
Pounds to next weight goal: N/A (N/A)
Total gained Last Week: 1.6
Total Lost Entire Period: ??? (13.8 on Saturday)
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 40
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 181
Minutes Exercised, Week: 135
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0.00
Miles Hiked, 2015: 3.76

I don't have a recorded weight for today, because I was out of town until this afternoon, and did not take the scale with me. I can't imagine it was a good result, considering the amount of beer and less than healthy food I ate. On the other hand, I did get 40 minutes of recorded walking in yesterday, plus a good amount of walking that wasn't recorded as we walked back from the hockey game.



One of the walks I took yesterday was to scout one of the ways I could walk to work. I wanted to make sure there weren't any remaining areas of snow that could make it a bit precarious. Fortunately there wasn't. Most of the snow has been taken care of, and only in a couple areas are some remnants on the path. However, even in those places there are clear areas right next to the snow that I can use to walk around. Given the temperatures today and tomorrow, I expect even less snow is there now.

No comments :

Post a Comment