Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Say Hello to Week Three

A bridge along the Limberlost Trail at Shenandoah National Park. Although the Appalachian Trail goes through the park, this is not part of it. Still, it's a nice easy trail through the woods.

Date: January 21, 2015
Current Week: 01/21/15 - 01/27/15
Days until Amicalola: 63
Pounds to next weight goal: 9.8 (N/A)
Total Loss Last Week: 0.8
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 20
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 179
Minutes Exercised, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 1.5
Miles Hiked, 2015: 1.5

So that didn't turn out as bad as I had thought. Because of the long weekend and the bad result on Saturday morning, I was worried I was going to be up for the week. However, being down, even a little, is OK. It certainly could have been worse, although I'll need to do better than about 0.1 pounds per day if I'm going to be close to what I want to be by the time I start hiking.



Week Two also marked an increase in minutes of exercise, in large part because of the hike on Saturday. I also exercised every day save for Sunday, which matches week one as well. Not sure if I'll get out and hike this weekend, but I do intend on keeping the exercise up. Here's hoping that week three will be an improvement on week two.

No comments :

Post a Comment