Saturday, January 10, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: January 10, 2015

It's Springer Saturday! Every Saturday until we start our hike will have a picture from Springer Mountain. Here's the first blaze, and a plaque.


Date: January 10, 2015
Current Week: 01/05/15 - 01/13/15
Days until Amicalola: 77
Pounds to next weight goal: 12.0
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 10
Minutes Exercised, Week: 70
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 0
Miles Hiked, 2015: 0

The good news is that I did keep up the streak of days of exercise. The bad news is that I was stagnant on the weight front for the second straight day. However, that is actually marginally good news when you factor in working late, and the pizza and junk that entails. I didn't go overboard, and I did avoid the dreaded late night snack, which would have certainly wrecked things for me.



I had to work again today, so the revenge of the donuts may result in a bad mark tomorrow. However, I've already walked ten minutes, including a continuous walk up 100 stairs to the sixth floor of the office building where I work. I also added a later walk back down the stairs. It wasn't fast, particularly the walk up, but I did keep a pace, which is more important for the hike anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment