Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Countdown to Amicalola: Bouncing Back

Where is this along the Appalachian Trail? Um, nowhere, as this is Garden of the Gods in southern Illinois.
Date: January 27, 2015
Current Week: 01/21/15 - 01/27/15
Days until Amicalola: 57
Pounds to next weight goal: 10 (-3.2)
Total Loss Last Week: 0.8
Weight Goals Met: 0
Minutes Exercised, Yesterday: 35
Minutes Exercised, Last Week: 179
Minutes Exercised, Week: 215
Miles Hiked, Yesterday: 0
Miles Hiked, Week: 1.5
Miles Hiked, 2015: 1.5

Well that was a good bounce in the right direction. Clearly recording what I was eating (at least for breakfast and lunch) helped me limit my dinner. By easing off in the evening, and getting more than 30 minutes of exercise, I was able to cancel out most of the past weekend. As long as I can stick with this, I think I may be able to keep things going well.



With one day left to go, I've gone well past my previous week's exercise time. While this was heavily influenced by the 80 minutes of walking I did on Saturday, it was also helped by jumping up my daily exercise totals to at least 25 minutes for many days. By the time we leave for Amicalola, I'm hoping to get closer to the 60 minutes I was getting about a year and a half ago.

No comments :

Post a Comment